Did Medical Malpractice Cause Your Child’s Cerebral Palsy?
The Cerebral Palsy Family Lawyers at Janet, Janet & Suggs, LLC have helped over 30,000 families nationwide. We call upon our legal and medical expertise to uncover the truth and recover compensation families deserve.
Many things can go wrong during the labor and delivery process. Your baby could have sustained a birth injury if he/she:
- Needed to be resuscitated
- Had an abnormal head ultrasound, CT-scan, or MRI after birth
- Underwent head or body cooling
- Was diagnosed with HIE (hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy)
- Developed seizures during the first few days of life, or
- Required an extended hospital stay after birth